June 23, 2011

June 23'rd

Hi it's me again Bennett Mallott let me tell you what I did today. Well I woke up and hugged Dad before he left for work. Then Me and Chloe cuddled in Mom's bed with Mom. Then we ate breakfast and I was satisfied because it was filling. Usually I'm still hungry after Breakfast. Then we got dressed and went to the library. I got some books and we went to a magic show! It was funny but some kids kinda ruined it for others because they were shouting out how the magician did the "magic." Then we went home ate lunch and drew for a while. Then we made drop butter cookies and we got to have a sample!!!!! THEY WERE DELICIOUS AND I'M STILL HUNGRY FOR MORE!!!!!! They were awesome!! Anyways we played after that and we got to play a computer game.(Me and Gavin.) Then I helped Mom cook Pierogies. They are dough with cheese,potatoes,meat lot's of stuff you can put in there but today we made cheese pierogies. Then our Dad came home and now I'm writing... actually typing this blog!



Random act of kindness: I helped Chloe with her math and language smarts.