June 22, 2011

June 22'nd

Hi it's Me,Bennett incase you haven't noticed because your at Bennett's Brain duh! Anyways today I woke up and brushed my teeth(Mom woke me up at 7:10)and got in the car with Dad to go to the Orthodontics office. We had to because I won a hundred doller gift card to home depot for filling in this thing about him. Soo we got our picture taken and I went home with Mom. We had breakfast brushed our teeth again and I took my shower. I got ready to go to my base ball camp but when we got there it was to rainy.(It rained today.) So we went back home and I read for 20 min. Then Chloe ,Gavin and Me made forts and played in them. Then Gavin went to his saxophone lessons while Me, Chloe and Mom went to a new park that was just made. After that we went home had lunch and Mom read a book to me(hawks maid.) and then Me and Gavin went on a walk with Ninja(our dog.) Now I'm writing or typing this blog.