June 25, 2011

June 24'th

Hi it's me again Bennett well today was a fun one! I got to go to my Dad's work!!!!!! We had to wake up really early so me and
Dad made our own lunch and took off!! When we got to his work (the Nerdery he's a web designer) we went to the cafeteria and ate breakfast then he started working while I drew lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of pictures for him. Then we went to the brick house where you can build lego's. Then we ate lunch witch was peanut butter sandwiches, pretzels,a candy bar and an apple. Then we went to an open field and threw the base ball for a little bit and he went back to working while I read. Then the Ice cream truck came and we got some Ice cream(he got a ice cream sandwich and I got a drum stick.) Then we went home ate dinner and went to a park. Then we had smores with our neighbors and went to bed at 10:00. The end.