June 16, 2011

June 16'th

Hi it's me again Bennett well... today I will tell you what I did. First I woke up,had breakfast and got ready for the day. Then Me Mom and Chloe went on a walk. After that we swung out side on the swing for fifteen min. Then we did some Math and Language Smarts. 30 min. later we (me and Chloe) drew pictures for our Bapchi and Jazue. Then we ate lunch and we played foosball with our friends(soccer on a table with sticks.) Then we swam in our neighbors pool with those same friends and after 2 hours we got out and went to down town Minneapolis and went to the farmers market because their was a sale but....THERE WER'ENT BARELY ANYTHING TO CHOOSE FROM!!! So we met Dad and went to Broders Pasta Bar and ate pizza there. After that we went to the arboretum and looked at the beautiful flowers and my favorite part was.... THE MAZE!!!!! there was all these walls of flowers and bushes so tall that you couldn't see through them or above them! I was the last one to finish but it was fun!




Random Act of Kindness: I helped Chloe with her Math an language Smarts!