June 17, 2011

July 17'th

Hi it's me again Bennett well I tell you my day. First of all I woke up ate breakfast and got ready for the day. Then Me and Mom got Ninja (our dog) ready to go to the vet for a shot. You see my family is going on a trip to Virginia to see our Grand parents. So we had to bring Ninja to the Kennels so we went to give her a shot and we found out she didn't need one! She already had one! so we went back home and Mom took Ninja on a walk while I did some math. After that we got in the car and went to the library and got to see all these different animals, my favorite was the tortoise! Then we went to about 3 parks! We went to this one bridge and saw some birds and it was over a lake so one part had water about 3 inches. So we had to go back. We drove back home and I made a book for Dad for Fathers Day and then I swung Chloe on the swing in our backyard and helped Mom cook then she read to me.



Act of random kindness: Sweeped of the patio.