June 15, 2011

june 15'th

It's me again Bennett Mallott well today I'll tell you what I did. Well we had a base ball camp today so I spent about 15 to 30 minuets getting ready and just to double check we looked on the computer again and it was canceled!!!! WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well. After that we played and gave Ninja our dog some more food in her box and played some more than we had lunch and Chloe went to her horse lessons while me and Gavin wrestled for about as long as Chloe and Mom were gone I also blogged (read: Iron Man 2.) After that Mom got home Chloe played with Jenna a neighbor and The three of us (Me Gavin and Mom) watched a TV show and then we played with our Sister and our neighbor for about 30 min. Then our Dad came home I ate dinner(crackers) took a shower and now I'm writing this blog zzzzzzzzzzzz good night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



act of random kindness: picked up my room when know body asked.