June 30, 2015

We are currently redoing my room.  It's gonna look so sweet!  Farmington's mascot is the Tigers, and our colors are orange, black and white.  So the whole room is mainly an off-white color called Buttercream.  It makes me hungry every time I go in there.  Then we painted a big black horizontal stripe on the accent wall.  It has two smaller orange horizontal lines on top and on bottom of it.  THen we are going to get a really good indoor mini basketball hoop and put that in my room.  We are also going to get a bean-bag and put a cool quote under the hoop.  We might even make basketball court lines or something on the floor beneath the hoop.  Then on the accent wall, in the middle of the black stripe, we are write TIGERS in big orange letters.  I will also have orange curtains and a black bedspread.  It's going to look so cool and mom and I have done everything to it.