July 31, 2014

Un-Journaling 22

Brent told a joke.  All five people in the room thought it was funny, though each one reacted differently.  Describe the reactions of all five people.

Brent told a really awesome funny joke.  Actually, let's say I told a really funny joke.  Brent (I have no idea who he is but...) anyways, they all laughed.
Chloe started laughing so hard she had to be brought to the hospital to get her to stop laughing.
Mom did her double-sigh-thing and started silently laughing.
Dad laughed so hard his face looked like ketchup, and he kept asking me to tell another one.
Gavin kissed the floor beneath my feet and pronounced how awesome I am.
Brent (I still don't know who he is or how he got in our house) chuckled to himself and then fell over and sneezed for ten minutes straight.

 Don't you wanna hear the joke I told?