October 3, 2012

Today I learned how to be nice to someone when they are being mean to you.  (Not like I haven't learned that already.)  Today someone at school (I can't say his name because mom said not to) was being really mean for no reason.  Maybe something at home was bothering him but he was just really grouchy and mean.  One example was in football (it's very competitive at recess) When I got the ball thrown to and it was a first.  But that person totally went crazy saying "You call that a first?  Let me guess, it was a touchdown too?"  Things like that.  I was astonished at the outburst and out of surprise said" What!  That was so a first."  Then that person said, "Nice sportsmanship there Bennett!"  I was really mad.  He was really mean to me.  And I thought me and him were friends again!  I don't know how my basketball season will go because he's on the same team as me.  I guess I will have to not let him ruin the fun.