October 1, 2012

My team

My basketball team is going to be good this year!  I'll say everyones name and tell you what they are good at.

 Nathan Duro is good at every thing kind of but has a great know of the game.

Jackson Todd can shoot like nobody else.  Especially 3-pointers.

Caden Spiekers can dribble really good and is a good passer.

Gabe Bassett can dribble past anybody and can shoot really good to.

Alex Kaige  is really good at layups and passing and rebounding.

Max Batta can get open really easily for a pass and then make a basket.

Henry Rust is really good at every thing.

Bennett Schuering is amazing period.

I think I'm good at every thing and know what to do and when to do it.

Jake Comes is good at defense.

That's why I think my team will do really good this year.





( If you didn't get what I was saying I will say it much simpler.  Every one on my team is AWESOME. It's the A-team after all.)