June 28, 2012

10 year old vacation day #3

Today was AWESOME!  We went to Valley Fair!  But I'm not at that part yet so, to the beginning of the day!  I woke up at about 9:00 and had to hurry to get breakfast because it ends at 9:30.  So I got my clothes on and zoomed downstairs.  I had 4 danishes, a bowl of cereal and some apple juice.  Then we drove directly to Valley Fair.  We went on lots of roller coasters!  But not that many tall or fast one's because of the two other people who were there with me.  My favorite one was called, the Wave!  You went up, up, up, up, up, up, up, turned the corner and plummeted down towards the water.  You hit the water and WOOSH!  You got soaking wet.  There wasn't a part of you that didn't get wet!  The splash it made flew about 30 feet and was 15 feet wide.  I dragged Grandpa into that one 4 times!  We were drowned rats!  I also liked the go-kart racing.I beat 2 teenage guys by about 15 seconds.  The course was about a half mile!  For lunch we had a funnel cake and a hamburger.  We stayed at Valley Fair for 6 hours!  We left Valley Fair at 5:30 and went to Punch Pizza to eat dinner.  We got back at the hotel at about 7:00 and collapsed on the couch, exhausted.  After resting me and Grandpa went to the pool at 9:30 and left at 10:30.  Then we went to bed.