April 26, 2012

Maximum

Last night I was playing with my birds, (Angel and Maximum) and I noticed that Maximum didn't look right.  He looked sick.  So I put a heat light so that Maximum would get warmer.  Dad went to CVS to get a dropper, he came back gave me the dropper filled with water and I made Maximum drink some of it.
I could tell he didn't look good because he tripped every few steps and his eyes were closed and he was on the bottom of the cage.  I prayed for him and kept on making him drink some water.  Finally around 10 or 11 pm he tweeted once for Angel, (he has a crush on her) and leaned his head down. He couldn't even lift it up! :(  I knew right then that he wouldn't make it for tomorrow.  He's dead and there wasn't anything I could do about it.  I cried until tears wouldn't come any more and couldn't help thinking about what had just happened.  At least I know he's in heaven.  All animals go to heaven because they don't sin like we do.  So he's probably missing Angel and me a lot but having the time of his life playing with God and Azul.  Angel didn't really get that she won't see Maximum until she dies which I told her better not be soon.  I'v had three birds and two are down.  One to go.  It better be a while before that happens!