April 25, 2012

Some kids are cruel!

Some kid in a class right next to my class there is a evilly cruel kid!  He walks with swagger and bullies other kids around.  He boasts about the good grades he gets.  And is a goodie-goodie when the teachers are around.  At kickball today for recess he kicked a pop-fly and when you do that your pretty much already out.  So my new friend Logan caught the ball and said, "Your out Coby!"  But it didn't really surprise any one when he walked up to him and said, "Yeah right! " in a very mean way.  He walked back to the base and said "I'm still in and you can't do nothin' bout' it!"  Logan walked up to Coby and started dragging him to the out line.  It was then that Coby pushed him away walked back to first base.  Then Logan got him by the arm and dragged him to the out pile again.  But this time he punched Logan really hard!  I walked up to Logan said, "You okay?"  Logan replied , "Yeah"  I walked over towards Coby grabbed his arm and dragged him to the out line he pushed me like he did Logan but I kept on dragging him to the out line.  He almost punched me to but I barely dodged.  I said, "You don't always get what you want Coby!"  Then my other friend Max grabbed Coby to and we forced him to go to the out line.  He glared at us but I didn't care.  You can't really tell when he's glaring or not.