July 28, 2011

July 28'th

Hi it's me again Bennett Mallott well do you want to know what my day was like? OH YA WELL TOO BAD BECAUSE WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOUR GOING TO!!!!!!! You want to now-good. So I had the greatest dream in the universe,it was so cool and real. I could use the force! I could pick up rock's an people hat's, any thing you want that you are able too lift on your own. Anyways I woke up at 2:00 am and stayed awake till 7:00 wich was when I got breakfast and got got ready for the day. Then we went to the Mall of America too bring Gavin to his apple class. Then we went to the lego store where I looked but could't find what I wanted.(Gavin found what he wants but I can't find what I want unfair!!!!!!!!!!.....just kidding.) So then we went home and had lunch. After that me and Gavin took Ninja on a walk and when we came home Mom and Me played a game and now I'm typing this blog.





RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS:PICKED UP STUFF THAT CHLOE WOULD'V GOTTEN IN TROUBLE IF I DID'NT PICK THEM UP.