July 19, 2011

July 19'th

Hi it's me again Bennett Mallott do you want me to tell you about my day? Alright so I woke up and ate breakfast. Then I got ready for the day. After that at about 9:00 we went to Feed My Starving Children. If you'v read some of my other blogs then you probably know what it is and how to do it but if you don't then I'll tell y- did you just interrupt me? Uh hu that's what I thought! So you have read my other blogs? Okay fine! But you don't need to interrupt me! So after that.... SEE WHAT YOU DID!! YOU MADE ME LOSE MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah that's were I was. Sorry. Anyways after that we came home and ate lunch. Then Mom took Gavin to the library to volunteer for the Library for 2 hours. Then Mom came home and we read our books. After that Mom took out the screens from some windows and gave them to me to spray down with the hose. Then our smoke detector went off and we called the police who sent someone over and told us what to do. Then me and Gavin played YU-GI-OH! After that we went swimming in our neighbors pool. Then we came home had dinner and now you'll find me writing this blog.



RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS: got out every thing for everybody's lunch.