July 18, 2011

July 18'th

Hi it's me again Bennett Mallott well I bet your wondering what my day was like? Well too bad if you don't want to because your going to here it whether you like it or not! So I woke up and ate breakfast. Then I went to my baseball camp and the most important thing I learned was if you miss a ball make sure you get out of the way and not get smacked in the throat with it. Yes. I have had a sample of it so to speak. Then we came home and ate lunch. After that we brought Gavin to his robotics class and went to Lowes. Then we picked up Gavin from his robotics class and went home. Then we went swimming in our neighbors pool and me and Gavin played YU-GI-OH! After that the trio of us (me Gavin and Chloe) played out side. Then we ate dinner and did our chores. Now I'm writing this blog.


RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS: Opened Mom's door for her.