June 13, 2011

Today

Hi it's me again Bennnett Mallott well today we, HOLD ON HERE,ONE SECOND, Have I told you that I signed up for a summer Baseball camp, so we went to that and practiced. The most important thing that I learned there was to hit the ball better. Then we went to the library and signed up for a reading program,so we get a prize if you read this many books or if you read this long something like that. Then we came home and made lunch got the car ready and drove to a park to have a picnic. Then we played at the park for a little bit. We also saw a trail so we walked on that for twenty or so minuets. Then came home did some math and now I'm writing this blog so,so far we've had a good day!




What I did for someone else today: I washed a cup that nobody else put away.


Byebye