June 14, 2011

June 14'th

Hi it's me again Bennett Mallott well today let me tell you what we did. We woke up and ate Breakfast, then we got ready to go to FMSC (feed my starving children) where we got to go to boxes and in each of those boxes was food. In the first box there was chicken in it so we grabbed a bag and put the chicken into it. Then there was the dried up square cut veggies we put that into the same bag. Then there was the soi we put that into the same bag and finally there was the rice you got a cup-full of that and put it in the bag. Then you weighed it and gave it to the guy who sealed it. After we got out we did over1,000 bags of food to give to hungry children in Africa or haiti or some where else. Then we went home ate lunch, did some math and played. Then our dad came home from work we ate dinner and my mom read a book to me. So thats my day!

Random act of kindness: Cleaned the table when know one asked me.