April 7, 2016

Congratulations March Madness!  That was the best NCAA mens tournament that I have seen my whole life.  It was a good bracket, but the champiosnhip game was AMAZING!  It was the best in years!  It was back and forth all game long, and it was a really fast paced and exciting game.  The last minute was the best, though.  When Marcus Paige made a big time incredible and impossible three - pointer to tie the game up for the Tar Heels with less than five seconds left... I went crazy.  But I new that Villanova would do something awesome too, so I sat back down on the couch after running around the room.  And then, in a great play by the point gaurd, Villanova passed the ball quickly to one of their best players who was wide open.  He shot a three pointer and ... SWISH!  The crowd went crazy at the arena, and so did I.  It was so clutch.