October 9, 2015

Basketball Practice

So we had our first basketball practice the other day and it was sick!  My coach, Richard Marshall, is so awesome!  Best coach I've ever had and probably will ever have for a while.  He is African American and he played D1 college basketball at Oklahoma.  He said he is all about defense which is something that haven't been emphasized on the past teams I have been on, and I also love being on defense and am pretty good at it too.  Anyways, he is also cool because he said that we are going to win a ton of games this year!  None of the other coaches that I have had have said that.  They just said we were going to have fun, but Coach Rich said that we are going to win!  And that is something that didn't happen to any of my past basketball teams.  He also said that we are going to scrimmage and best the A - team this year!  That's cool.