July 31, 2015

Triathlon

It's true, we will be competing tomorrow!  I can't wait!  But I need to do a lot of stretching because I have two twisted ankles.  :)  I am ready for it and it will be a lot of fun.  The hardest part I think, will be swimming.  I'm a pretty good swimmer but I am better swimming underwater and we are going to be swimming at a lake so that doesn't really work there.  Dad helped me practice some techniques for the swimming and it's hard!  So that's definitely the hardest part.  Then it will be the biking as the next hardest because I can keep up a very fast pace on my bike, but it's hard to keep it up for 4.5 miles, so I need to get a good head start on everyone for the biking part.  The easiest part will be running.  Even though it is last and I will be tired from doing the other two parts, I have run 1 or more miles basically every day for the past 5 or 6 months, so it will be second nature.  I'll need to find some jet skis for the swimming part, though.  :)