July 14, 2015

New Bike

Ever since second grade, I have had the same bike.  So I think after 6 years, maybe I should get one that fits a little better.  So Dad, Mom, and I looked online for cool bikes and I bought one with my own money.  It is pretty sick.  It's orange and black and is way bigger than my old bike.  Plus it's getting here before the triathlon so I will be able to use it for the triathlon which will definitely help.  I have been biking a lot lately and really like it so that's why I got a new bike.  Plus we have a ginormous hill right next to our house and it's really hard to ride up it.  So a new bike would make it a lot more fun to go up and down the hill.  I can't wait to ride it!  :)
It looks a little small but it's because of the picture.  It's actually the second largest side in the adult size so... yeah.  Bye!