July 2, 2015

Gavin got home from Germany yesterday!  He said it was really cool.  Although he is going to do some blog's about it so I won't spoil anything he said.  It was just a side note.

Oh, another side note is that golfing was awesome yesterday!  For my first time ever golfing, I got 74.  Which is good, but for a newbie like I am, that was pretty good.  Although Grandpa got 41.  Way better than mine.  I used to think that golf was pretty boring, but now I know that it is actually quite enjoyable, fun, and relaxing.  Everything is so peaceful out there... except for when I hit the same ball into the forest four times in a row!  I found it every time thankfully, but then I hit it into the water.  The ducks were laughing at me, but Grandpa was able to get it out.  It was a really fun experience and I hope to go more in the future.