October 21, 2014

We did a really fun activity in advanced literature today.  (GEL).  The person your group of four who was the best at sports had to run the obsticle course with only their left leg.  The person with the best eyesight had to have a blindfold on and go through the obsticle course with the help of the person who was the best at speaking.  The person who was the best at speaking could only say a couple words, none of which were helpful for the person with the blindfold.  Then the person who was best at writing had to write with their non dominant hand, "I am the same as everybody else.  We are equal."  The groups got timed too. My group (obviously because of me (:) came in first.  I was the last to go through the obsticle course and I was the one who had to run it with only my left leg.  I won it for my group.  I ran through the obsticle course the fastest of anybody.  On the last part, I accidentlh ran into a wall, and then a chair, so I used the momentum fling myself across the finish line!  It was awesome!