June 19, 2014

Un-Journaling 9

Instructions:  Imagine you are the owner of Widget World.  You have been hoping for a raise, since you know you've done an excellent job. However, the owner of the store isn't exactly the sharpest tack in the drawer, in your opinion, and probably hasn't even noticed.  Write a letter to the owner, choosing your tone carefully as you point out why you should have that raise.

Dear Mr. Bobothy,

I noticed you have been a bit busy with your job lately.  You look very stressed.  I believe that I did a fantastic job on our LEGO department.  So I took into consideration, that you probably have been so busy, you haven't noticed.  I ask you to please go to our LEGO department and look at the work I have done.  Then, tell me if you can see me making a raise in salary because of that.





    Thank you for taking your time to read and consider this,
Your Parter, Mr. Tim.