June 16, 2014

Un-Journaling 6

Instructions: A bad dude in a cowboy hat is walking into the saloon in a bad Western movie.  He;s looking dangerous and mad.  Tell what happens, creating a happy ending.

I was just about to have a fist-fight with some punk at the saloon, when all of a sudden, a bad looking horrible cowboy bursts through the door.  He looks like he is about to shoot someone.  Instead, he just said, "How ya'll doin'?  I'm Albert, the cowboy."  I looked at him suspiciously.  Anyone who's name is Albert must be kept an eye on.  Albert pronounced, "My buckeroo here is a little hurt and needs some tendin' too.  Shoot, anyone who is able to heal my horse, Buck the buckeroo, can have him.  He is as fast as lightnin'!"  A guy called Gilmore at the saloon who everyone knew, said that he could heal him.  You see, Gilmore didn't have no horse so he got one after he fixed old Buck the buckeroo.