April 8, 2014

My Summer Basketball Training Schedule

I am making a summer basketball training schedule.  It will be awesome.  There is no doubt in my mind that I won't make the A-team.  This will be my routine, and it will also switch off every other day.  Day 1, Dribbling Drills, Post Shots, Lay-ups, free time/ play with Dad or my neighbor.  Day 2, Elbow Shots, Free-throws, 3-pointers, free time/play with dad or my neighbor.  I will do the dribbling drills until I have done cross-over, through the legs, behind the back, and spin move about 20 times each.  I will do my lay-ups until I make 100 in a row, or I can do mike-ens too.  My post shots will be 50 from the left side, 50 from the middle, and 50 from the right side.  My elbow shots will be shot 100 times.  I will shoot ten sets of ten free-throws, and I will shot about 50 three pointers.