March 4, 2014

Sate Tournament

My State Tournament is coming up this weekend!  I am really excited!  This is our last tournament, and tonight is our last practice as far as the coaches, my teammates and I know.  Jackson told me (he is the three-point friend of mine, and he always knows everything about our practice, like where it is, what time, how many we have this week and he also STUDIES the brackets for our tournaments!) that all we have to do is to just beat the first team we play, and they are easy.  Then if we win that, we can play on a court where before the game while you are warming up, they play some theme music, and then when the game starts they announce who you are and your number just like in NBA and college!  It will be so awesome to be acting like a pro basketball player!  :)