March 17, 2014

My Basketball Hoop

So apparently, we might have to take down our basketball hoop.  It is pretty upsetting.  So a city worker's wife might was driving a car up our hill (I don't know if it was or was not her but mom and dad say it might have been her) and since there was still snow on the ground, but warm enough for me to play basketball outside, I saw the car coming and when I tried to grab the ball, it slipped and bounced off a snow bank and hit the tire of her car.  She was speeding and going really fast though, so I didn't have much time to see her coming and actually have time to prepare to hold the ball.  So us and two other people with basketball hoops in the street might have to put our hoops away.  It really sucks.  But hey, I don't know her side of the story, like if her kid was hurt or whatever and she had to go fast to get home to help him.  I don't know but, I know that if I have a say in it, the hoop will definitely not go down!