February 12, 2014

Phone

Apparently, I have to get a spare phone from Mom and Dad's room.  It is another dumb phone, and I kind of like them.  Anyways, my old phone just has a white screen no matter what I do.  I so so weird!  It just randomly happened.  Mom did a bunch of research and stuff and she found out that it is from falling too much.  Of course everyone blames me, but I mean, I think it was the phone always trying to jump out of my pockets!  :)  Gavin has dropped his phone a gajillion to the gajillianth power times, and it hasn't ever done this.  I think it is not just from falling, but from the battery falling out every time the phone falls out of my pockets.  So I will have the same number, but I will have to get everyone else's phone numbers again.   And it will be a lot harder to text.  TRANSLATED TO TEXT MODE:  And it will b a lot hardr 2 txt!E  LOLOLOLOLOLOL.  :)