May 22, 2013

Camp Pepin

For the past three days ( including today) my school, my Dad and I all went on a field trip to Camp Pepin!  It is in Wisconsin and is right along the border of Minnesota and Wisconsin, near Pepin Wisconsin.  We each got assigned to bunks and cabins and guess what?  Me and Henry were on the same bus there and back together and we were bunk mates, and we were partners in everything!  We became better friends then we already were.  Camp Pepin was awesome!  We played basketball, dodgeball, kickball, rock wall climbing, carpet ball, fishing and more!  The food was great and after every meal we got to sing a song.  My favorite was this,

      Rock the Boat, don't tip it over, 

      Rock the boat, don't tip it over, 

Hey "Name", can you rock the boat?

" Name", Maybe, 

I said, can you rock the boat!

"Name", Yeah!

I slide, I glide, I do the donkey ride!

I want you, and you, 

To rock the boat to!

Rock the boat, don't tip it over, 

Rock the boat, don't tip it over.


It's a really catchy song!  The first night at Camp Pepin though, I didn't sleep good because the other people in my cabin would not quiet down!!!!!  The second night at Camp Pepin though, I slept good because me Henry and I gave them a warning that if they didn't quiet down we would tell the teachers to tell them to stop. :)  All the kids thought that my Dad was awesome because he could kick the ball way, way past the outfield.  He would get a homerun every single time.  I already knew my Dad was awesome though. :)