October 15, 2012

The Maze Runner

What book are you reading?  I'm reading, THE  MAZE RUNNER!  I recomend it it to all you folks who appreciate good books.  But if you don't like good books and enjoy to read boring or no books then don't.  I'm not saying that you have to!  I'm just saying it's a good book.  I know!  I'll read the back and that'll give you an idea of it!  Here it goes........Once upon a time... what, that's not it..... When Thomas wakes up in the lift, the only thing he can remember is his name.  He has no recollection of his parents, his home or how he got where he is.  But he's not alone.  When the lifts doors open Thomas finds himself surrounded by kids who welcome him to the Glade, a large expanse enclosed by stone walls.


Okay tell you what, my hand hurts from typing so how about you read the book so that you know what it's about.  Bye!