September 25, 2012

The Prank

On Sunday I went with my neighbor Ethan.  Not the school Ethan.  My neighbor Ethan.  He's 15 and likes to play basketball with me.  Anyway him, his mom, and his friend Andrew went to the school that his mom is the vice Principle of.  Ethan, his friend and I went to the gym to play basketball.  We played about half a game of 21 when Ethan said there was a ghost in the next court. I said that ghost's aren't real and also, stop playing this prank!  Ethan said there was a ghost and his name was Bob.   I said the same thing I said earlier, again.  So Ethan went behind the curtain and said to Bob that ghost's aren't real.  Then motioned for me to come and see Bob.  So I came over and Ethan said to Bob, "Don't hide as soon as he comes!."   Trying to make me believe that he hid.  Not that Bob ever existed in the first place.  It went on line that for the next hour.  Ethan and his friend hiding from me then stealing my ball and saying that Bob ate it.  Finally his mom came and I went home.  I was really frustrated that is was 8:00 Sunday night and that tomorrow was a school day and that I wanted to be with mom and dad.  Thankfully mom calmed me down and eventually Ethan's heart made him feel really bad and now he is very mad at himself but every thing is fine now. But getting the trust back is the tricky thing.