February 4, 2012

Birds up Close

Today is the best day of my life!!!!  :D   I went to go bird watching and I brought a devise called a bird identiflyier.  I was a chickadee I pressed the button and a sound of a chickadee came out.  A real chickadee called back so I pressed the button more times.  Pretty soon it seemed like all the Chickadees in Minnesota came on a branch right next to me!!!!    I stared at them in awe.  I started crying I was so happy!!!  My whole life I have wanted to be a zoologist.  (Someone who learns and gets to travel around the world getting to see animals).  So I cried.  And when I stopped crying and looked up, every where I looked I saw a bird!  I could turn my head three-sixty and see birds wherever I looked.  It seemed like my parakeet who died on Thanksgiving asked god if he could send all these birds to me.  I cried some more after that.  Then I came home with a huge smile on my face.  I Love Birds!