November 25, 2011

Azul

Yesterday on Thanksgiving I woke up and checked on Azul. He is my bird I got for my Tenth birthday. When I walked over to his cage and opened up the door I found him lying on the ground. He was DEAD! :( I called on Mom and Dad and they came in and saw him. The worst part was I only had Azul for a month or less! I started crying for thirty minutes, forty minutes and finally I went downstairs to have breakfast. My Uncle John made a grave stone for him which said, AZUL RIP. I made Azul a special card and my Dad put Azul in a box. I petted him for the last time, put my note in the box and covered it with Styrofoam. Then I dug a big hole in the ground, placed The box with Azul in it in the dirt and covered the hole back up. He was in, a box next to a tree which birds loved. I thought, FLY AWAY AZUL. And went back inside to cry.