July 21, 2011

July 21'st

Hi it's me again Bennett Mallott well I'm guessing that your wondering what my day was like and it has something to do with me living on Earth......your CORRECT! So I woke up andate breakfast and got ready for the day. Then I read my 557 page book and finished it in a week. It is called The Lost Hero. And now I reading another book by the same Author-The Lightning Thief. After finishing my book Chloe's friend named Jenna went to the Bakken Museum. I't has lot's of thing to do with electricity. Like one invention was a thing were you put your left hand an a bar and your right hand on a lever and when you push the lever around slowly it creates lightning or something like. Then we went to a park and had cotton candy. After that we came home and painted some things. Then me and Gavin played YU-GI-OH! Then we did our math and language smarts. After that Dad came home and we had dinner, then we got our hair-cuts and me and Gavin got mow- hawks and then we worked out side.





RANDOM ACT OF KINDESS: got Gavin's book from outside so it wouldn't stay there all night.