July 12, 2011

July 11'th

Hi it's me again Bennett Mallott well today let me tell you about my day. So I woke up and said good-bye to Dad before he left to work. Then we ate breakfast and I got ready for the day. Then we took Ninja (our dog) on a walk. After that I got my bag of baseball stuff and went to my baseball camp. The thing I learned most there today was was hitting the ball better. I'v improved a lot on my hitting since I got there. Then I came home and took a shower because I was dirty. Then I did my math and my language smarts. Then I blogged about our trip to V.A. Then we had a snack and brout Gavin to a robotics class at the library. We stopped at sonic and got some drinks because we were very hungry. Then we came home and ate lunch. We were very hungry because it was 3:oo! Then Me and Gavin had a YU-GI-OH! match. And guess what for the first time ever I WON!!! YEAH! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YEAH And I don't mean to rub it in but ( Gavin was using the most powerful card ever!)
Then Dad came home and we ate dinner. After that me and Chloe played La Cross for a while. Then we went to sleep. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZ