June 30, 2011

A miracle softball game

Hi it's me Bennett. I don't think I'v told you of the time (yesterday night) when a soft ball fell...... I don't think we should talk about because I'll tell you later on in the story. this might scare the kids. Are you sure,positive? Okay. So my Dad had a softball game for his work and he was playing good for a long time. But then.... someone on the other team hit a foul ball and it was coming towards the bleachers were I was. I thought that it had gone somewhere else, but oh no it had to come strait towards me! I still wouldn't have seen the ball if I looked up because the sun was in the way. Every one scattered and I was going to too but the ball landed right and I mean RIGHT infront of me. Literally! I was in shock that it didn't hit me because I could even feel the breeze as it whizzed right by me. I think my Guardian Angel was fast enough to block it. I'm glad it wasn't my time to go!



GOD ROCK'S!