September 21, 2010

The case of the killer horse

Hi it's me again Bennett mallot well it was summer no fall aha yes it was fall as I recall. Doing all the chores on the ranch with that much wind to much to handle so I took a little nap, about one hour later I woke up my partner on the ranch dansick was standing above me with a weird smile he said I thought you were doing your work? Snurgle pork chop tattoo, what,bob layed three eggs who's bob? Frisbee,suddenly every went back to normal. at the top of my lungs I yelled I WAS SLEEPING YOU LITTLE just never mind you know somtimes dansick drives me crazy oh well. Bennett you better here this what I think Slim's calling we zoomed like rockets over to the pickup where Slim was waiting want to go for a ride in the pickup doggies? sure why not, me and loper need some help,there's a one eyed killer stud horse out in the pasture come on he's a wild one! Once we got I was the first to see him he was white and loper was trying to calm him. I leaped over to help my master get e'm Bennett GULP you know how I try to protect the children well you might not want to here this but this might be the end of my career fellas!well I'm a cow dog that's what I do.



I charged at him but got a lucky shot on my nose, I tried to jump on his back but he bucked me off he tried to kick me one more time but I dogged it and bit his haunches that sent him flying in the iar and he went off of our property Case Closed